35yr old Dad of Two, Husband who loves to take photos for fun from Birmingham, England.
I’ve long had an interest in photography and only really of late, have I started to realise… I’m not getting any younger and need to get on with it!
The idea for the site is to showcase some of my photography, along with being a space I can use to blog about life and all it’s quirks!
In true 80’s game show fashion – this is the quickfire-get to know me-round!
- A time I felt special was… The births of my sons
- My morning routine… Up bright and early, music on!
- My secret hideout… As a kid the back garages up the hanging tree! As an adult, my mind!
- If I had a theme song, it would be… Frank Sinatra – I did it my way, or, One for the road!
- Board games I liked to play… Mouse Trap & Operation!
- One song I can’t stand is… Anything by Queen!
- My favorite sound… My boys and wife laughing together
- One time when I got in trouble… I painted a tree in tar, thinking the tree would be camouflaged under the cover of darkness! (In my defence I was only 8!)
- If I had a time machine, I would… Go back in time to watch the Rat Pack live
- The day of the week I look forward to the least…. None, Every days a good day!
- If I were a colour, I’d be…. Purple
- My most prized possession is…. Family
Every Days A Good Day!